Thursday 18 October 2012

The Cat with the Little Head and Big Body grows tired of the zombie craze

It is not a good day for dawring.
Really, I have too much to do to be dawring.
And there are people upstairs doing work.
I would not like them to see my dawrings being scanned. They are only for you.
So I stayed down here and took a photo of my dawring with my phone.
It does not look as good as my other dawrings.
I hope you understand.

Today's dawring is for Mr M P Krudd, Canberra St, Logan City, Australia.

Mr Krudd's cat is highly regarded.
It has more of a regular sized head and a regular sized body.
Many people are sad that Mr Krudd's cat is unwell.
To cheer up Mr Krudd's cat, I have included him in this dawring.
To the right of the Cat with the Little Head and Big Body, you can see something.
It is not a cat poo.
It is the tail of Mr Krudd's cat.
In the dawring, Mr Krudd's cat is watching TV with the Cat with the Little Head and Big Body.
The  Cat with the Little Head and Big Body has come around to Mr Krudd's house to keep Mr Krudd's cat company and cheer him up.
But Mr Krudd's cat is very fond of zombie movies and tv shows.
Nevertheless, the Cat with the Little Head and Big Body does his best.



No comments:

Post a Comment